Follow Me On Tiktok

OFFICIAL: ๐Š๐ฎ๐ง ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐จ ๐€๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐จ formal Fc Manchester City and Fc Barcelona player has confirmed his retirement from professional football.. Full Press Conference Statements and Reactions Read More...

 


๐€๐†๐”๐„๐‘๐Ž'๐’ ๐๐‘๐„๐’๐’ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐…๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐„

๐ŸŽ™️๐€๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐จ: "This Press Conference is to let you know that  I'v decided to retire from Football"

๐ŸŽ™️๐€๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐จ: "This is bad time and the hardest decision in my life. But due to my health issue, it is the best decision for me"

๐ŸŽ™️๐€๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐จ: "The doctors told me that the best decision for me is to stop and I made that decision a week ago"

๐ŸŽ™️๐€๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐จ: "I'm happy and proud of my career. My dream was to play football. I never even imagined that I will make it to Europe"

๐ŸŽ™️๐€๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐จ: "I thank my family who have supported me from the start"

๐ŸŽ™️๐€๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐จ: "I will leave with my head held high".

๐ŸŽ™️๐€๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐จ: "I don't know what awaits for me in the world but I have a lot of people who cares for me and wants what's best for me"

๐ŸŽ™️๐€๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐จ: "I want to let know , I did everything to make sure that there was any Chance for me to play again but there wasn't much'"

๐ŸŽ™️Aguero: "when  doctors told me weeks ago that the best decision is to quit football I still had hope. But as days passed, with a calm night I had to accept that it won't be possible"

๐ŸŽ™️๐€๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐จ: "I would thank all my teammates who helped me improve. These guys are great people. And to be honest, the deserve all the best". 

๐ŸŽ™️๐€๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐จ: " Thank God it happened to me now at 33 and no more earlier before. I have been able to enjoyed my Career ".

๐ŸŽ™️Aguero: "I enjoyed playing football. Now I will enjoy other things because being a footballer is not easy. I will still be involved with football"

๐ŸŽ™️๐€๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐จ: "There so many moments in my career that I will never forget. My first goal with independence against Racing when I was 16 Years old. It was the first great goal I scored. The ago for Atletico Madrid in the Europe League. And without Forgotting my goal with city against Queens Park Rangers" 

๐ŸŽ™️๐€๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐จ: "I will also not forget my last goal against Real Madrid. Not bad right?". 

๐ŸŽ™️๐€๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐จ: " I would like to be remembered as a player who represented an Era but that's not for me to say"


Share on Google Plus

About musablog

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

blogComedy

Comedy

Politics

Politics

Popular Posts