Follow Me On Tiktok

Malmö FF new striker talks in his first interview about why he chose Malmö, what he intends to contribute and the importance of the MFF supporters

Malmö FF new striker talks in his first interview about why he chose Malmö, what he intends to contribute and the importance of the MFF supporters

 

"🗣️ Welcome to Malmö FF! How does it feel to have signed for the club?

🗣️ Buya Turay: 

It feels really good because Malmö is a big club in Sweden. We talked together about the club's plan and what is the next step. I had a few other offers but the right choice for me was Malmö FF. Coming here to Malmö will also be good because now I can be close to my four-year-old daughter all the time and I am grateful for that.

🗣️The Allsvenskan audience recognizes you since your time in Djurgårdens IF, where you won the Allsvenskan and the shooting league. But how would you describe yourself as a player?

🗣️ Buya Turay: 

I know my qualities which is to get behind defensive lines to score goals. I am a fast and technical player who does what it takes to win. I also like to defend and get down on the defensive. Everyone in Sweden knows what I can do offensively because I am a goalscorer.

🗣️The duration of the contract is 3.5 years. What do you hope to achieve in that time?

🗣️ Buya Turay:

The most important thing is that I will continue to be myself, but at the same time do the best for the team and my teammates. Therefore, my focus is on doing what I can for Malmö FF, which is to show off my qualities. That's what the club signed me for.

🗣️You will play with big names on the offensive line with Isaac Kiese Thelin and Ola Tovione. Are you looking forward to playing with them?

🗣️ Buya Turay:

When talking about Ola, he is a good striker who has played for the national team. The same applies to Isaac who is also a player of high quality. I can learn things from them. It will also be good for me because I can look up to them and they can help me feel at home here in Malmö FF. Together, the most important thing is that the three of us do our best for MFF.

🗣️You arrive in the middle of the season. What do you want to contribute to the team now?

🗣️ Buya Turay:

The first thing I want to do now is start training with the team and get match-ready. I think together we can climb up the table. So now we have to make sure we compete for the title. I can say it already now that we will be at the top of the table when the season is over.

🗣️ We are also in the middle of a European qualifier at the moment. How much are you looking forward to playing in a European competition?

🗣️ Buya Turay:

Playing in Europe has been a dream for me. Before I end my football career, I have always wanted to play in a European competition. Now I'm looking forward to playing with my team and hopefully I can help so that we qualify for the Champions League. It is also a great honor to make my family and my country proud because I am one of the few from Sierra Leone who can play in a European qualifier.

🗣️There is a winning mentality here in Malmö FF. How will you ensure that you fit into the culture that exists here at MFF?

🗣️ Buya Turay:

 If you ask anyone from any of the teams I have played in, they can say that I hate to lose. This makes the mentality here in Malmö FF suit me because I am a warrior who gives everything on the pitch. I have to give all my energy and power back to the club for the trust I have gained.

🗣️  Do you have any words you want to say to our fantastic supporters?

🗣️ Buya Turay:

I want to tell them that I am here and intend to make a difference. I want us to be successful and I want to give joy to our supporters. So I'll do my best on the pitch for them. Without the supporters, there is no Malmö FF because they are the foundation of the club. I look forward to finally meeting them and that we can celebrate success together in the future."

Welcome, Mohamed Buya Turay! 🔵⚪️



Congratulation Buya Turay for lifting the Green White and Blue Internationally 

drop us your view about the new home of Buya Turay.


Share on Google Plus

About musablog

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

blogComedy

Comedy

Politics

Politics

Popular Posts